Java Bootcamp 2. week
4. knowledge check
10. Input and Output
5. knowledge check
6. knowledge check
14. Unit testing
15. GUI Application
7. knowledge check
16. Web Application
- Look at Git exercise: Commit and push changes
- Push your code on bcserver version control system.
- Get (i.e. clone) project of your colleague next to you and check that:
- there are no compilation errors,
- implemented TODO and fixed FIXME keywords are deleted (no need to delete whole comment),
- commented (dead) code is deleted,
- code is well formatted.
- Inform your colleague about check results and ensure she/he does necessary fixes:
- compare your original project with project checked out (cloned) from the version control system.