- Look at Git exercise: Commit and push changes
- Push your code on bcserver version control system.
- Get (i.e. clone) project of your colleague next to you and check that:
- there are no compilation errors,
- implemented TODO and fixed FIXME keywords are deleted (no need to delete whole comment),
- commented (dead) code is deleted,
- code is well formatted.
- Inform your colleague about check results and ensure she/he does necessary fixes:
- compare your original project with project checked out (cloned) from the version control system.